THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 13, 2008

Tagged By Yi Lynn

1] Have you ever slept in the same bed with someone you liked?
Hell no!!!.... well not yet anyway... =x

2] Do you still talk to the person you fell the hardest for?
Yeah... but I only fell for one person...

3] Where was the first kiss you had with the last person you kissed?
Never been kissed yet

4] Who is your last text from and what does it say?
From my friend... and its private

5] Burger King or Wendy's?
Burger King...?

6] Latest you stayed up in the past week?
12.05p.m.

7] Where are you right now?
Filling up this question

8] Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
Err... yeah

9] What were you doing at 9:30 last night?
On the com...

10] Are you listening to music right now?
Nope

11] Was it a boy or a girl to text you first today?
Boy

12] What is the 7th text in your inbox say and from who?
Only have six messages in my inbox and its PRIVATE...

13] Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
Yes... I want double piercings... =).. high-five Yi Lynn

14] How long can you go without your phone?
I dunno...

15] Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
My mom...

16] Who last called you babe/baby?
No one...

17] Does your phone ring in the middle of the night often?
Not really...

18] Do you know anyone who's married and shouldn't be?
No...

19] If your ex said they hate you, you say:
Whatever... (then turn around and walk off)

20] Do you curse in front of your parents?
NO!!! If I did I'll get a 1 hour lecture about 'young ladies not using vulgar language'.... Ugh... mom and dad can REALLY lecture to no end...

21] What is your current annoyance?
Exams...

22] Last time you saw fireworks?
2 months ago...?

23] Who did you last lay in bed with?
My mom... =)

24] Are you afraid of roller coasters?
No way... love them... =)

27] Who pissed you off yesterday?
Err... no one

28] At what age do you plan to be married?
Before I turn 30 I guess... I dunno...

29] Where is your mom right now?
In the living room

30] What are you supposed to be doing right now?
Taking a bath... lol...

31] Are you slowly drifting away from someone?
I hope not...

32] When was the last time you felt unbearably guilty?
In standard 2... When I accidentally accused someone of something he/she didn't do... =(... (just in case you're wondering i apologized already and we were friends again until we lost touch)

33] Are you bored?
Not really...

34] What girls/guys can you tell everything to?
Friendly ones, who win my trust....

35] The last person you talked to on AIM/MSN?
Celeste...

36] Have you ever kissed anyone who's name started with a N?
No

37] Can you play guitar hero?
Whats that...? If that's a guitar, then no, I stopped guitar lessons already...

38] Do you prefer warm or cold weather?
Err... cold...?

40] Three days in a hotel or NFL game tickets?
Hotel!!!... With a view and everything.... =D

42] Would you rather watch football or baseball?
Neither...

43] Where is your number one person on your friends list?
At home...

44] What's your ringtone?
Missy Elliot- Shake Your Pom Pom... =D

45] Three things you did yesterday?
Chat, study, watch TV

46] Did anyone see you kiss the last person you kissed?
No... I've never been kissed...

47] A friend walks out of your life, do you go after them or let them go?
I dunno... depends i guess...

48] Do you ever waste too much time on a someone that treats you bad?
Yeah... but not to often... I don't do that now though...

50] Have you ever fallen asleep in someones arms?
Yeah... my mom's

51] What are you doing tonight?
Probably study or watch TV or chat... =)

52] Do you know anyone who is pregnant?
NO... don't think so

53] Do you still talk to the person you last kissed?
Yeah... but like I said before 'Never Been Kissed'...

54] Does anyone hate you?
Hope not...

55] Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
Yes and no...

56] Do you want a small or big wedding?
I dunno...

57] Who was the last girl you talked to?
Yi Lynn... or my mom...

58] Who was the last guy you talked to?
Johnson...

I tag :
1) Johnson
2) Celeste
3) Kar Mun
4) Li Sheen
5) Qian Ying


Boy.. I'm sure getting tagged alot... =) it's not a bad thing though...

13/10/08 6.64p.m.

0 comments: