THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Hello, hello!!

Hi hi sorry i haven't updated in so long was occupied... I went shopping yesterday and today i went to see bolt!... the show is very nice... My mom says the sound effects are good and so is the animation... you should watch it if you haven't. If you have how'd you find it??

COUNTDOWN: 4 DAYS!!!!!!! IF YOU COUNT 13TH THEN 5 DAYS!! =D

My goodness!!! so soon!!! aaaaa!!! lolz=)

Hehe... guess what? I changed my hairstyle... =) I have a fringe. But it's still considered a long fringe. It's been what??.... 3?-4? years since i had a fringe... There's a slight difference, but you'll have to look closely to see it... the difference is around my fringe... =) I'll try to post a pic but no guarantees ya! ;)

Okay I've nothing more to add so bye!

potion+78
8/12/08 12.0.1p.m.

0 comments: