THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 22, 2008

Laughing day

Well, I was rite today was more interesting, well it first started when I got off the bus and walked to the waiting area..... me and my friend, Yi Lynn, decied to sit down one one of the benches and talk about our history project(which, thankfully is going to be over soon).... then we said something funny and burst out laughing... hahaha......

Okay, then after that, we had our first lesson, math. The worksheet was a mixture of what we had learned, algebra included... oh and by the way I'm not good, okay suck, at algerbra... so then I told nic "I suck at algerbra" and then she burst into a laughing fit........... whan she calmed down, i asked her what was so funny......... her reply? " I heard you say ' I suck at wearing my bra'".......... i mean c'mon....... its not like i'm actually going to say that in my life....... who would??...... okay I admit... I laughed my head off at first.... but I don't think anyone would say that i their life...

XoxO

22/9/08 8.13p.m.

1 comments:

Alex The Emo Lion said...

hi tpf.what song did i put on my blog?I didn't put any on??
-ju