THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

WhaT a dAY!!!!

Well ju since you asked the song is... E, is for emotional, ruins every body's day,............ ring any bells??............

2day I went for swimming class and nearly mastered the butterfly stroke.... Yea!!.... hahaha... well after that it was relatively boring.......oh and then there was dance class.... and that was rather upsetting......... the people who are performing for the P&A nite... came and took over the dance room... without even letting us know!!! Can you believe them???I mean at least tell us 2 days b4 hand... is that so hard??........ so.... basically the day was boring, with a capital 'B'....

oh and BTW *** has been getting on my nerves lately.....(the person won't be identified)... so that day I wore a black shirt and white mini-skirt..... so *** was there as well... I needed to put my things down so I walked past *** and *** just had to say " Err.... I won't wear that."......... Aargghhhhh!!!!!!!!! I mean I wasn't even wearing that for *** i was wearing that for MYSELF!!! can't I do that without getting comments from ***?!?!?!??!?!!?!? Aaarrggghhhh!!!!!!!! I'm so freaking PISSED OFF rite now........ And you know what pissed me off the most?!?!??? *** thought I was wearing that for ***.... sometimes I feel *** thinks I do things to "impress" ***..... (I'm being really sarcastic rite now).... also *** claims I'm *** best friend..... but there was this one time when *** had someone else to talk to *** treated me like I was invisible!!!! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW AGITATING AND ANNOYING THAT IS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!........................... ITS ANNOYING AND AGITATING LIKE CRAP THAT ATTRACTS FLIES EVERY SINGLE MINUTE OF A DAY!!! (I'm in a real hissy fit rite now)

an extremely agitated potion+78 signing off now
......

23/9/08 7.30p.m.

2 comments:

yi lynn. said...

:/ Eek. I have a suspicion who you are hating on...Does it start with the letter that comes after M and before O?

potion+78 said...

yea... don't say anything though or *** will blow up then i'll blow up and world war 3 wil start....