THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Opps.... look at the time!

Hi, this is my first time blogging, so tell me what you think about it okay??......... You can be brutal about it too, i don't really mind.

So today I was on my way to gymnastics when suddenly we got stuck in a traffic jam... boy did that suck... and the worst part was that we were already running late!! One of the roads was blocked and everyone had to go on the same road....we were stuck for ,like, maybe a half hour before it was smooth driving to class.... I thought my teacher was going to cook me alive if I was late.....

When we actually got there, the class hasn't even started yet...... turns out my hand phone's clock was 10 minutes early...... all that panic for nothing........ Lol... :-)

I guess next time I'll leave the house 20 minutes early just in case...

20/9/08

1 comments:

Carmen said...

heyy!!! nice blog... yeah... maybe nxt time u should leave 20 minutes earlier just to make sure... okay... now i dunno what to say XD
oh well, bye! & thx about yesterday! ur gonna be a great doctor! :D