THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

sing song

Well today was...... BORING!!!!!!!.... that's the only word that i can think of now that can describe today....... ugh... sooooooooooooooooooooooo uneventful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... the only thing that was keeping me from falling a sleeping in class was two songs that was playing in my head... thank goodness for that....

yesterday was better... not by much though.....

Oh this day keeps getting better an better..... i just remembered tomorrow my class has to present this English play thingy..... i have to pack two pairs of my school uniform as our costumes.... nothing is lifting my mood... not even my favourite music...... -_- <- this is how I look rite now..... anyone have any idea on how to lift my mood??... okay got nothing to say now so... bye.......

extremely bored or depressed potion+78

25/9/08 9.52p.m.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww... come on.. feel better!!! u tried 2 make me feel better wen i was soooo moody... so now im cheering u up! =P =P... SMILE!!!!

potion+78 said...

hahaha... thanks...XD