THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 7, 2008

Tagged By Yi Lynn... Again... Twice! ^^ / Gymnastic Exams

1) Do you like pie?
No... not really

2) Would you consider yourself feminine/manly?
Some where in the middle?

3) Are you in a relationship?
Nope

4) Are you female or male?
Female

5) Do you have any friends?
Of course!

6) What gaming platforms do you use?
What are those?

7) Do you like Spongebob?
No

8) What are you exactly?
A living being

9) How would you describe yourself?
Myself?... I dunno... How would you describe me?

10) Are you strange?
Maybe

11) What are your hobbies?
Collecting old notes and coins, watching tv, reading, so on, so on

12) Name your friends.
That would take a while... I'll name 3 girl friends... Crystal, Alisya, Nicole

13) How old are you?
13

14) What type of songs do you like?
Don't really know... all kinds I guess

15) If someone told you he/she loved you, what would you do?
My mouth will hang in a perfect 'O' and i dunno what else will happen

16) What are you allergic to?
Used to be allergic to honey... It gave me a fever... but not anymore so i don't know what I'm allergic to.

17) Have you ever confessed before?
About what?

18) What type of guy/girl do you like?
Nice, sweet, talker/listener, non-smoker and so on and so on

20) Are you getting tired of answering this tag?
No not really

21) Do you like animals?
I LOVE THEM!... Hehe ^^

22) What's your favourite colour?
Blue

23) Favourite food?
I dunno

24) Do you wear glasses?
Yup

25) Name one person.
Yin Lynn, an open-minded girl

26) Name another
Johnson, a good friend

27) Don't do drugs.
I totally agree

28) Do you think this tag is getting more random?
Not really

29) Do you do online gaming?
Yeah

30) Do you own a car?
No.. I'm only 13

31) Name your most annoying friend.
I won't. It not nice.

32) Name your craziest friend.
Err.... Zhengli?

33) Now your smartest.
Qian Ying

34) Now the retarded ones.
Yi Lynn?

35) Have you ever kissed?
No

36) Are you a virgin?
Well DUH!

37) Tag some peoples.
-Johnson
-Julia
-Celeste
-Those who read this... Hehe


Hey guys... Oh My God... my gymnastics exam/competition is this Sunday... only two more days!!!! AAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope I do well... and I hope my friends do well as well... AAAA!!!!!

smiles
potion+78

7/11/08 3.23p.m.

0 comments: