THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Birds of Beijing... just kidding...


Hehe... i think i have a unconscious obsession with birds... but these are cute rite?
I wonder how this person got so close to them to take this pic without scaring them off...

What are your favourite animal(s)?
Pray tell... if u want to that is...

Haha... guess what.... my mom just came home and she bought 4 pairs of winter socks... u know those thick and made of wool... i tried one pair on and it was soooo soft and warm... i hope they will keep me, well at least my feet, warm... cause my aunt who is staying there says now it is very cold there... luckily its not as cold as Jan and Feb.... then is the peak of winter... BRRR!.... okay buh-bye... ciao... sayonara... adios...

XoxO
potion+78
25/11/08 7.02p.m.

0 comments: