THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 10, 2008

Friendship

Have you ever fought with a friend you valued alot?... If you have then you know how I feel... Not more than a half-hour ago I said something that could have jeopardized the entire friendship... something that came from a heartless person or one who who was blinded by anger... never let anger blind your actions and words... you'll regret it sooner or later. All you'll feel sad, worried, confused, even close to crying. Nothing you do or say will ever take away the impact of your word or words on that person. And no matter how many times you apologise the emotional scar will still be there. Right there in your heart and soul. Regret can be overwhelming in ways you can never imagine.

To that person, I am really and truly sorry. I will not know if you can ever find it in your heart to forgive me. I have expressed my apology to this person.

Losing a friend can be as traumatizing as losing someone dear to you. Never let it happen. I am a person who values friendship alot.

Potion+78
10/11/08 10.44p.m.

0 comments: