THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 21, 2008

Lost Bird

Hello people... u may notice.... that in the future, i MAY post up more pics of this particular bird.... just FYI its my fave animal... my mom won't allow me to keep this bird as a pet until I'm older... so for now I'm just content to pester her about it... and look at pics and/or videos of it...



LOST PARAKEET/BUDGIE

Someone found this budgie on the driveway next door... the house was deserted and no pet shops were anywhere near by... it has a band around its leg, can u see it?... he took some photos of this bird but failed to catch it...

Sad huh?... I don't think it'll survive long...well at least it managed to experience the 'wild'

Well I don't have much to say... cause I don't have much to do... so... bye... =)

potion+78

21/11/08 3.33p.m.

0 comments: