THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 7, 2008

Tagged By JuliA

6 facts about me

i)I'm black haired and brown eyed

ii)I stand at 145-148cm

iii)I can have violent mood swings sometimes(very rarely though [and violent as in changing from one mood to another in a blink of an eye... not violent as in hurting anyone])

iv)When I'm angry, anxious of frustrated I can be very dramatic...hehe :)

v)I love reading, watching TV, IM-ing, hanging out with my friends, shopping, animals( though most of you already know), and more things I can't remember now.

vi)I can have moments where I just blank out and stare at a certain thing or person with no thoughts running through my head and then suddenly snap back into reality

Tag 4 ppl
i)Johnson
ii)Yi Lynn
iii)Kar Mun
iv)Celeste

smiles
potion+78

7/11/08 4.02p.m.

0 comments: